Ana içeriğe atla

HOW TO MAKE A RAMEN

 As you know ramen is a Far east food and many people love it.But it is a litte bit challenging than the noodle so if you want today you will learn how to make it.


MATERİALS

Normal noodle

Water to boil the noodle,

Mushroom

Beaf

Green onion

Sesame

Soy sauce

Some spices

LETS MAKE ITT

First boil the water 

Then add the noodle and boil egg near them

While the noodle boils add some butter into another pan


If the butter is hot add soy sause and mushrooms and beaf

when the noodle is ready put some noodle water into beafs

Put them into a bowl

ENJOYY

ATTENTİON:This repice belongs ruby (its the owner of this blog) dont STEALL




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

THE PARK

 The children, parents, babies and toys. Generally the park includes them. We have a stadium near the park. Every children play football ın it.  One day we have a interesting event. One child went to the market and when he came back we started to catch him. My other friend was have a dog. It was so fast. And we came park he went home immediantly so we couldn't catch him. He was so bad. He didn't say us to his mom. So we had a funny day.  Event:olay

MY DIARY

 Again I am in the hospital because today is holiday and I don't like be alone.I am not afraid of beening alone don't understand false.I can't do anything in the home but in the hospital I can do everything whatever I want.For instance I can play game from hospitals computer,I can drink turkish coffee,I can eat choclate,I can say ''get well soon to the ills.And the others so it is so fun.I can play wordle 5,6,7 and I suggest it to you because it is like lingo turkiye.I will tell lingo turkiye for who don't know this.It is a word game and while you know a word you can gain money from this game and you can watch it on the television at seven o'clock on everyweekdays.As a result I love hospital.